Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rosie Officially Falls off the Deep End

Rosie is one gassed-out moonbat. If you didn't think she was completely nuts, read this.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Rosie O'Donnell says she began being treated for depression after the Columbine school shootings and hangs upside down for up to a half-hour a day to improve her mental state.

..."I couldn't stop crying," she said on an episode taped for ABC's "The View" and due to air Friday. "I stayed in my room. The lights were off. I couldn't get out of bed and that's when I started taking medication."

Yes, Columbine was traumatic but if it's caused her to got that loony, it makes me wonder how she copes with day to day life while the Iraq War is going on. Life sucks Rosie, get a helmet.

And she hangs herself upside down? With what? A Crane?

Depression isn't her problem. Being nuts is.

No comments: